Friday, August 6, 2010

Landscapers are here! Thank you D & A Dunlevy Landscapers!







Here are some most recent photos of the interior of our house, taken today. They still need to finish the stair cap on our stairway so I am leaving the lamp shade covers on over the kitchen table until they do but the living room, mudroom and kitchen are mostly done. I will post photos of rest of house in the future.

They are doing landscaping right now! They are grading and seeding and ditching for underground drainage from the rain gutters. They will come back and do two patios when they have more time. Eventually I need to get cement where they will put gravel for parking off the side of the driveway. Cement is expensive though so it will have to wait because we are still saving up for laminate flooring for the whole basement for the women's shelter!

You see hints of construction stuff still; coffee set up for construction workers and old coffee pot, unpainted corner piece, but we are almost done. I will be working on that stuff tomorrow. I need to bring my nice coffee maker upstairs; it is still in our basement where we lived.

3 comments: