Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Update

Sorry, I have been busy with the girls (two teens living with us that we consider forever family, and then Faith), and my graduate work. We are hoping to start electrical wiring upgrade on the women's ministry living space in the spring. Our funds are out so we need to raise money to finish the women's ministry living space; electrical upgrade work, fixing/patching walls and ceiling/painting, fireplace insert and fixing the chimney, and installing new floor and drapes. We did 70% of the work and that is the remaining 30% left to do for occupancy.

Hopefully we will have more progress to report on later in the spring. We might speak at a few churches and local rotaray clubs to raise awareness of our needs. Compared to all we have done this is nothing but it still requires finances and our construction fund is dry.

Thank you for your prayers for us as we are seeing wonderful things happen in our home! We look forward to more as more children come and go and the women's ministry starts. This is all in God's timing, not ours!