Tuesday, May 17, 2016

May 17, 2016

Much great work is going on behind the scenes; so much so that I am so behind updating the website! Last summer I took two girls (the rest didn't want to brave the jungle as it is very primitive there), to live in Costa Rica to meet with a wonderful missionary family on our way to living and doing volunteer work at Jaguar Rescue Center in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica.  The girls and I spent six weeks working and my husband and one more daughter flew out for a week of fun, adventure, and family travel before flying home. I will need to upload pictures when I have some free time again.  What an amazing experience and adventure!!

Meanwhile, I am in graduate school to learn more about how to expand FHM nation-wide as well as become a clinical licensed social worker as a trauma-informed therapist. This requires a lot of my time and attention. I am hoping to graduate July, 2017.  

No comments:

Post a Comment